We have completed our planned recruitment drive at present, however, we will be looking to review our staffing levels again in the not too distant future. As such, we currently anticipate a likely need for a Geo-environmental Engineer with at least 3 years experience.
We are looking for future employees with a great attitude and desire to become the best consultants they can be, allied to a strong affinity with our core values of teamwork, fairness, quality and passion.
If that’s you, then please get in touch as we’ll support your development and career, as you support our business!
We offer a flexible works package including the following:
- Competitive salary based upon experience and knowledge.
- 20 days annual holiday, rising to 25 days with 5 years service, (plus bank holidays).
- Additional holiday purchase scheme.
- Pension contribution equivalent to 3% of your basic salary.
- Company health care scheme.
- Company performance based profit share scheme.
- Team away-days and out of office activities.