T&P have commissioned and managed a variety of specialist demolition contractors to facilitate brownfield site redevelopment and related remediation and have undertaken or managed the subsequent earthworks aspects necessary to do so based upon client requirements at the time.
We are very pleased to offer the following services:
- On-site bulk earthmoving and regrading (cut and fill) using the CL:AIRE: Definition of Waste Code of Practice where necessary/applicable.
- Bulk excavation handling and off site disposal of inert, non hazardous and hazardous wastes.
- Re-engineering of on-site materials and engineered re-compaction where desired/appropriate to a site specific highway authority based design specification.
- Crushing, segregation and screening.
- Topographic survey control.
- Demolition using T&P approved specialist subcontractors.
Please have a good look at our case studies which demonstrate the range/scope of projects we’ve undertaken.