We are currently recruiting for a Geo-Environmental Engineer to join our friendly, Bristol team. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with 2-3 years’ experience who enjoys the challenge and variety of site- and office- based work and wants to make their mark on a successful growing business.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to head your email Geo-Environmental Engineer – FAO Mike Nicholas.
T&P Regeneration offers a flexible works package including the following:</p
- Competitive salary based upon experience and knowledge.
- 20 days annual holiday, rising to 25 days with 5 years service, (plus bank holidays).
- Additional holiday purchase scheme.
- Pension contribution of to % of basic salary.
- Company health care scheme.
- Company performance based profit share scheme.
- Team away-days and out of office activities.