Why do we exist?
T&P is founded upon a strong set of core values and exists in its current form to help people and businesses succeed. This desire applies to both our external clients and their businesses, our subcontractors and our own staff members.
What do we do?
As individuals and as a business we enjoy and happen to be very good at helping people and businesses navigate the complex and continuously evolving geotechnical and contaminated land sector. We exist to help solve related problems and assist our clients in continuously adapting and improving their business approach in this rapidly changing environment. By helping our clients we also help ourselves to grow and adapt to the challenges faced by their businesses making us more effective at supporting our long term client needs. We are in ground specialists and composed of a team of twelve with specialist skills in the following:
- Site evaluation.
- Ground investigation.
- Contaminated land risk assessment.
- Geotechnical assessment.
- Foundation evaluation.
- Remedial design and supervision including a contracting capability to undertake any as designed remedial works.
How do we do it?
We strive to be the best geo-environmental business that you have ever worked with by communicating with you more effectively than other similar companies and providing additional tailored support for your business in the following ways:
- Free preliminary advice/land appraisal service for prospective sites.
- Free technical training and support for your project staff.
- Free bi-monthly attendance by a senior member of T&P staff for a half day geo-environmental surgery to provide a high level overview of potential ground related issues on your sites to assist your business decision making – for partnering based client relationships.
- Direct personal contact with the company Directors with a combined experience of 40 years in the ground investigation/geotechnical/contaminated land sectors to assist your business.
We expect you’ll require reliable, realistic and well informed advice from your appointed consultants as a minimum. We will provide this in addition to the above plus a commitment to deliver a high quality cost effective and realistic design service.
If this suits your business then please contact us straight away!